Day 01: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur + Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After arriving at Kuala Lumpur International airport, our representative will pick you up and transfer to your hotel.
En Route Putrajaya Photoshoot
Kuala Lumpur City Tour
As Malaysia’s capital city, Kuala Lumpur is well known for its mix of enthralling multi-cultural heritage, spectacular sights, and brilliant leisure attractions. This Kuala Lumpur City Tour will introduce you to the region’s must-experiences, with the company of an expert guide. Ride through the charming city streets, capture some great pictures, and look down on the buzzing cityscape from the observation deck at KL Tower, among others, on this tour. Following a convenient pick up from your hotel or pre-agreed spot, you’ll travel down to the city centre aboard an air-conditioned vehicle. Get to know some amazing and curious facts about the city, as your guide leads you to the city’s major landmarks. See the iconic Petronas Tower which is renowned as the world’s largest twin building, and then make your way to Cocoa Centre. It’s is not only a true haven for chocolate lovers but also a great place to discover the distinct Malaysian culture and flavors, thanks to its signature chocolate specialties including Malaysian fruit chocolates. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 02: Genting Trip en route Batu Caves + 2 Way Cable Car Rides
Breakfast at the hotel.
Experience Batu Caves and Genting Highlands all in one day. Ride the Skyway cable car up to the Genting Highlands. Choose to visit theme parks, Snow World, or Malaysia’s only casino.
This is full day tour (8 hours) start at morning pick up from hotel and return to hotel evening.
Our friendly English speaking professional driver will pick up you from hotel and proceed to Batu Cave and Genting Highlands tour. Batu Cave is one of the important tourist spot you must visit if you come to Kuala Lumpur. Batu Cave also known as Cave Temple and one of the oldest caves in the world (400 million years old)
This is limestone cave and natural cave. You will spend around 1 hour at Batu Cave relaxed and will continue your journey to Genting Highland.
Upon reach sky way or known as cable car our driver will get two-way cable car ticket for you and arrange pick up time and location. Once you reach on top you are relaxed to move around.
After you have pleasure time you will meet your driver and drive back to Kuala Lumpur Hotel.
Day 03: Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Breakfast at the hotel.
Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Located only a short 45 minute drive from the busy Kuala Lumpur lies the perfect destination for adventurers and water activity enthusiasts – the large Sunway Lagoon water park guaranteed to be the much needed escape from the city heat. With Sunway Lagoon tickets, six exhilarating experiences, including Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, await you at the park. Escape the hot tropical climate at Vuvuzela – the world’s largest and highest water ride; see the world upside down on the Tomahawk and Pirate’s Revenge ride, meet over 150 animal species or challenge your friends to the Congo Challenge. Sunway Lagoon in Kuala Lumpur rewards it’s visitors with an adventurous and fun-filled afternoon for the whole family!
Day 04: Kuala Lumpur International Airport – Departure
Breakfast is served at the hotel, then pick-up at the hotel lobby and transfer (private, no guide) to airport to take your own flight to the next destination.
————————- Tour ends with sweet memories.——————
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- All transfer as mentioned.
- Meals as specified (Breakfast)
- Enroute Putrajaya Photoshoot
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Genting Trip En Route Batu Caves with 2 Way Cable Car Tickets
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Return Airport Transfers
- All tours & transfers on SIC basis
- International & Domestic air ticket.
- Meals which not specified and beverage
- Other items not specified. / Items & expenditure of personal nature.
- Personal expense
- Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
- Gratuities: tips to guides, drivers, our representatives, bellboys, etc.
However, you might pay more or less depending on their services.
– Packages tour rates are Nett, non-commissionable
– Another period of packages tour price, please contact us anytime.
– All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
– Confirmation of room & price is subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
– Hotel’s early check-in, late check-out, connecting rooms and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
– Splitting up the package is not allowed, unused services are non-refundable in any case.
– Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions, room availability and circumstance at that time.
– Child policy: 02 – 11 years old.
– Above cost apply for cash payment only if you need to transfer by bank add more $35 per transfer
|Price is based on: Per Person|
|Vehicle for N0. Of Pax||Budget Tours||Deluxe Tours||Luxury Tours|
|( 02-04 Pax)||15,500/-||25,500/-||30,500/-|
These rates are subjected to 60 days prior online booking . If customer requires current booking which means booking between 1 to 60 days prior. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
FOR MORE DETAILS & RESERVATION, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Booking will be confirmed on receipt of advance deposit only.
(1) We require 50% advance deposit to hold the booking.
(2) Balance 50% must reach us to tour starting date.
Terms & Conditions :- (Apply)
– Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
– No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
– If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
– Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
– Due to any inclement weather condition,we are not liable for any kind of refund.
Note: – Tours can be tailor made according to your specification.